Monday, May 5, 2008

BLOGGERS UNITE !

Just to let you know - I've opted for "Comment Moderation". I had about eight spam comments on my last post. Since that is starting again, I'll just start checking out comments before they're posted.







You probably have noticed the badge on my sidebar. It involves a very simple request. On Thursday, May 15th - write a post about some topic involving human rights.



To join BLOGGERS UNITE! go to http://unite.blogcatalog.com/ for more information. That's really all you have to do. You're going to write a blog post on the 15th anyway, right? Please consider making it one on a subject that just might make a real difference for someone somewhere.


4 comments:

Dianne said...

Better comment moderation than those word verification things that I can never do right the first time ;)
shame we have to go to these lengths

I was about to ask you if I could "steal" the button on your sidebar but now I can just go to the link

great idea bobbie

bobbie said...

Dianne, you can always help yourself to anything on my blog pages. Glad you're interested in this.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

Bobbie- Nice blog! Informative and fun. thanks for visiting mine - I like to put my poetry on from time to time so stop back. I've never seen the "I'm not a puzzle... logo. I sometimes work with Autistic kids. True.

FO - 2 said...

Hi Bobbie.
I want to thank you for your recent visits on my blog. I really appreciate it! :)
I will take a look here right now.
See you around.
Take care.