Tuesday, March 18, 2008

CARTOONS FOR BLOGS

This morning, in reading thepagansphinx blog, I discovered - well, a number of things - but among them, this clever site. Dave Walker does some great cartoons, and invites us all to use them in our blogs. I'm a real sucker for cartoons. I have the greatest admiration for those who can say so much in a one liner under a simple drawing. (One of my favorites is Ann Telnaes.)


Anyway, I just had to try it. So here is one of Dave Walker's cartoons that I particularly like.




This one is not world-shaking - just fun.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

great cartoon.

I too admire people who can draw and then add to that the ability to say a lot in a few words.

thanks for the link

me ann my camera said...

Pretty funny; so that's where some of my lost emails ended up. Thanks for posting the cartoon link, its a fun place to visit.

Shady Gardener said...

I enjoy cartoons, too. They don't have to be terribly "deep" to make a point.

Plus, last week my server was having severe problems. And I DO wonder where all the e-mails that I sent, that no one received, went! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great post. There are more FREE cartoons at www.PastExpiry.com!