Monday, March 2, 2009
My dear friend, Lisa, from Ramblings of a Villas Girl, has seen fit to give me the above award. It involves my listing ten honest things about myself. As I told her, I sometimes have a little trouble being completely honest with myself, but I'm going to give it a try. Here goes:
l. Procrastination in others really drives me crazy.
2 I'm a terrible procrastinator myself.
3. I hate housework. Always have. I do as little as possible to still keep the place reasonably sanitary and presentable.
4. I cannot open childproof caps on medicine bottles. I brought one home two days ago without checking at the store that it was not childproof. I'm pleased and proud to report that I got it open - with a monkey wrench!
5. I forget to eat. I really do. You wouldn't believe it to look at me, but it's the truth. I never, ever get hungry, so I forget. Sometimes miss a meal completely, or at least end up eating it so late that it runs into the next one.
6. My feelings get very hurt when family or friends forget or ignore something that I feel is really important.
7. My short term memory is completely gone, and I sometimes forget things that are really important to others.
8. I lose things all the time - important things. And my house is so small that I do not understand how I can do that. (Lisa keeps a set of house and and car keys for me.)
9. I own three pairs of jeans and wear them ALL THE TIME with tees or sweats. Very rarely wear anything else from my closet.
10. I'm lazy. Really. A lazy procrastinator.
I think that's about as honest as I can get.
Lisa says this is a no-obligation award, so I am going to take advantage of that and not pass it on to anyone else. (I told you, I'm lazy.)