Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sick Computer

Just to let you know, my computer is not well. I've had to shut it down frequently because it's running very hot. Yes, I know what's wrong with it, but there's no cure for right now, so I won't be on it nearly so much for a while.

Could be it won't run quite so hot as the season changes and it gets cooler and drier. Who knows?


My last sign of the changing seasons - Took this the last day of summer. Still some people down at the end of Beach Drive in Cape May, enjoying the sun.


And as I was driving home, I discovered there is a cricket in my car. It serenaded me all the way home.

7 comments:

Glennis said...

Having a cricket in your car would be nicer than a lot of the modern music! Nice pale blue photo, the lamp pole looks great and the cafe on the beach.

dianasfaria.com said...

this was a treat to enlarge. I got to see the pretty lighthouse and that white sand. Beautiful bobbie!

dianasfaria.com said...

PS I hope your computer gets better soon.

magiceye said...

LOVELY BLUE

Michele said...

Ah, bummer about the 'puter. I hope the machine behaves itself soon.
The lakes here are pretty much deserted now...

Take care.

Hugs♥

Kay said...

I'm so sorry about your computer, Bobbie. That's really aggravating. I'm always worried about mine, too.

Rambling Woods said...

Do you have a fan..is it a laptop because you can get a fan to put under it as I have? Computer problems are so frustrating. Could their be dust in the fan intakes?