Saturday, April 12, 2008

AUTISM AWARENESS


Please don't forget - April is also AUTISM AWARENESS MONTH.



You might be interested in watching NIGHT OF TOO MANY STARS, on Comedy Central TV.


Sunday, April 13th at 8: PM,
Eastern Standard Time.
And it's JON STEWART,

so you know it's got to be good!


This beautiful new logo is courtesy of Amanda at Life With Joey. Do visit her blog and learn about her six year old, lovable son. She also has a wonderful line of products available. Please check them out.




4 comments:

KG said...

Boy do I ever love Jon Stewart. Even if he's a short man who, in general, I swear off.

Dianne said...

I have my DVR set for tonight's show. I adore Jon! and the guest line-up sounds amazing.

Beautiful logos.

Cliff said...

I'm sorry not to share your affection for Jon S. Too many people think he knows something.
I guess I wouldn't open my front door to see him. But that's just me. He may be better tho. It's been a few years since I tried to sit through one of his shows.

bobbie said...

Morning After critique:

I love Jon Stewart. But he was not at his best last night. But then, I was disappointed with the whole show.

However, they DID manage to raise a whole lot of money for Autism Education!