Tuesday, April 15, 2008

THANKS


Wow! Thanks to Hot Mama at Law School Sucks and So Do Lawyers. She gave me an award today.

I really appreciate this. Hers is one of my favorite blogs. I never miss it, and I'm never disappointed by it. The award says, "I've got a friend in you!" and I hope that's the way she feels because I sure do.


I've made a lot of friends since I started to blog. I'd like to pass this one on to some of them.

First, Dianne, at Forks Off the Moment. I've come to admire her so much. Beautiful writing, and beautiful sentiments. A warm and wonderful person who does put into practice the "Every Day Kindness" she speaks of.

Next, Gina, at The Pagan Sphinx. Again, I feel tremendous admiration for this woman. She is one of the few who is not afraid to stand up and fight for what she believes. You Go, Girl!

And third, Singing Bear, from Tiz Yer Tiz. A very nice gentleman from Great Britain, perceptive, caring, and also one who has the courage of his convictions. He also gives us some charming poetry from time to time.


There are many bloggers out there whom I admire and would love to recognize in some way.
I love you all.

Again, thanks so much, Hot Mama! You made me feel all warm and fuzzy.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Bobbie,
I'm so incredibly touched by this! It's all the more special since it comes from you - such a smart, loving, strong and righteous person. I admire you in so many ways. Thank you for making my day special. Really.

And Singing Bear, also a blog friend, certainly deserves the award as well. What a kind, respecful and lovely human being!

I will have to check out the blogs of your other friends later when I'm home. I'm having lunch at school/work right now.

Peace,
Gina (the pagan sphinx)

bobbie said...

Can't think of anyone more deserving, Gina. Thank you.

Crayons said...

Hi Bobbie,
I'm glad you got nominated for this award. I think of you as a great neighbor in the blogosphere. I love the way you point out the good. Too many bloggers churn out intolerance and sarcasm.

I've fallen behind in your blog. I love the one about your daughter, The Library Lady.

Anonymous said...

Bobbie: This is so kind of you. I'm truly touched. I don't want to get too 'backy-slappy' but I'll tell you that yours is one of the blogs I always read first. I admire you very much.

Peace,
Bear

bobbie said...

Crayons, I truly love your blog, too. Your exceptional talent deserves a special award of its own. I'm so glad you enjoy mine.

Singing Bear, I enjoy your blog so much. Your taste in music sometimes clashes with mine, but that's a minor thing. I admire your desire for peace and justice in this world. So worth any efforts we can make.

kenju said...

Congratulations, Bobbie. You deserve it - and so do the ones you passed it to.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Bobbie...my taste in music clashes with nearly everyone!

Peace.

Dianne said...

wow Bobbie thanks so much. the admiration is mutual. I have visited the other blogs before, I'll have to actually leave a comment this time since we're all friends.

This is such a nice surprise.

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Congratulations, Bobbie! You deserve it! And congratulations to the lovely people you've passed it on to! I enjoy all of your blogs.

bobbie said...

Shouldn't be a surprise, Dianne. You know i love your blog. I was glad to see another post from you today. it had been too long. Don't wear yourself out working so hard!

bobbie said...

Kenju and Sandpiper - thanks. The feeling is mutual.