Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Think(ing) Green Thursday



Michelle is once again hosting Think(ing) Green Thursday for us. Thanks to her for her dedication and her wonderful posts.


Are you familiar with All Green Things? It's a great site, offering all kinds of good things. (Incidentally, they have gift cards.)


It also offers a blog. When I went there today, I found another great idea and another great site: PaperlessPost.com.


I must admit, I still feel that there is nothing like a handwritten thank you note or sympathy note. But for most of our every day needs, the Paperless Post offers another way to conserve when it comes to stationery needs, with personalized invitations and announcements and greeting cards. Have you mailed your holiday cards yet or do you still have last minute ones to send?


Sign up is free, quick and easy. Cost to email your friends is less than postage.

Take a look. I do believe you will be pleased with what you see.

5 comments:

Deborah Godin said...

I've tried to go paperless with email greetings this year, but I have a few friends who don't have email (imagine that!) and one or two others that require cards. I feel good about being greener, but you can't stand emails along the mantle, that's a nice tradition!

Bobbie, that you for you words about my blog hiatus, you wamred my heart. I may be back at some point, but will definitely keep stopping by here for a visit!

Kay said...

This is the first year that I scanned our newsletter and e-mailed them to a quarter of my holiday card list. I figured those were my techie savvy group and wouldn't mind.

Anonymous said...

Bobbie...You do find the best things for Thinking Green..I took a quick look, but I wanted a place to look for green products and I think I would use the paperless post for some cards...I do like to send snail mail..but there isn't always time or I forget....Thank you for posting to Thinking Green...Michelle

dianasfaria.com said...

this is a very nice site Bobbie, nice to have when you know someone who prefers email & want to send them something with a nice touch.

Elaine Yim said...

Going paperless is definitely a good idea.