Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One Million Blogs for Peace

The logo is pretty self explanatory. There may be many of you who hesitate to commit to an immediate withdrawal of troops. I can understand that. And I am in no way reluctant to support our people in Iraq. They need and deserve our full support. But I do believe that this war, that should never have been begun, should end as quickly as possible - for the sake of our people, and for the sake of the Iraqi people.



I found this site through the pagan sphinx - an unusual and fascinating blog.

3 comments:

kenju said...

Bobbie, thanks for the link., I think I will enjoy her blog too!

Dianne said...

thanks bobbie, I signed up

and the pagan sphinx looks like a great blog to explore

bobbie said...

The pagan sphinx is an interesting blog isn't it?

Glad you signed up, Dianne.