Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sky Watch Friday


It is Sky Watch Friday, and again our thanks to the team that does all the work for us: Klaus, Sandy, Fishing Guy, Wren, Louise and Sylvia.


I hope that everyone in the U.S. is having a beautiful Thanksgiving. I'm sorry I missed the Canadian day of celebration. Hope that was a lovely one too.

Here is one more group of autumn photos - sort of a last gasp before all of the leaves are gone for the winter, starting with a pretty fence and a pretty corner of the street.










I took these a week or so ago. Most of the bright foliage is gone already.

15 comments:

Jim said...

Great autumn colours.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Sylvia K said...

Such lovely fall skies and colors! Really terrific shots, Bobbie! Our colors are just about all gone now, too!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sylvia

ninja said...

Love the tone in that second shot and the brunches in the last one.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty fall colors and a pretty sky, Great colors.

EJ said...

The second shot is my favorite!

The King Sun

Pearl Maple said...

Glad you took the time to stop and photograph that great blaze of seasonal colour, it is ever so pretty. Happpy Thanksgiving to you.

SandyCarlson said...

Your photos are very lovely. Happy Thanksgiving.

Chubskulit Rose said...

beautiful shots!

Please check some Heavenly Sky over at Chinhae, Korea!

Japa said...

Pretty skies and beautiful colors.

Kay said...

Just gorgeous! I love it!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Bobbie: Neat photos over your Fall trees.

Happily Retired Gal said...

Lovely Fall color and sky views. I especially like the second shot with so much RED. I'm definitely not shopping today! Hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

dianasfaria.com said...

your skies are beautiful Bobbie! I can see you still have lots of color.
I hope you enjoy your day today!

Pat said...

hese are beautiful fall colors and scenes you've captured!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Rambling Woods said...

Lovely fall colors...ours are all gone now....