Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Think(ing) Green Thursday


Once again, thank you, Michelle, for hosting Think(ing) Green Thursday.

Just a few reasons why I care so much about a healthy environment.



























































And mostly because I want my little grandson, and all of the children who come after him to experience the beauty of nature. I don't want them to have to read about it in books. I want them to breathe clean air and drink clean water, and to know the joy that I have experienced on this green earth.

6 comments:

Lisa (Mountain Photog) said...

Lovely photos. And all damn good reasons to think green. :)

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Hi Bobby, I just stopped by to say hello. Thank you for all of your visits to my blog. I'm sorry that I can't visit my favorite blogs like I used to. I've been looking at some of your posts. The pictures are lovely, and you always have such interesting commentary,too. I hope you are well. Take care. Lin

Rambling Woods said...

So well put..I loved the way you arranged the photos as you did ... I wonder what the future will bring...

Kay said...

I'm with you, Bobbie. I'm hoping we can keep this world green for my granddaughter and her great granddaughter.

Dianne said...

beautiful photos Bobbie!!

Deborah Godin said...

Amen to that! Sometimes I think, How dare we squander such beauty and perfection...

p.s. Thanks for solving the mystery in that poem. I got stuck on "hail and wellmet" and then my brain froze and I could not think of anything else!