Saturday, April 26, 2008

SUNDAY SUGGESTIONS


Two things today.

First - It is still April, and AUTISM AWARENESS month. In case you are not familiar with them yet, there are a couple of great blogs out there, waiting to be read. SnoopMurph h
as one of them, called these are the days. And Joey's mom has the other, called Life with joey. They both have great little kids and you might enjoy reading about them.




...................................................................................


The second thing is - sort of having to do with yesterday's mention of farms and farmers.

This is another blog I've read before, then seem to have forgotten for a while. Well, actually, there was a blog by that name, but she has changed jobs and started over again. Tana Butler
says, "Lettuce praise farmers". She writes a blog called i heart farms, with"stories and pictures of real people and real food". (There are lots of nice cow pictures, Shelly.) Farms - food - animals - nature - something for everyone. Just thought you might be interested.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks Bobbie. I really liked your farmer post yesterday. I've been wanting to blog about my concerns about some of these issues... water preservation, sustainable agriculture and the like in the United States, but I just don't know where to begin. I'm heading over to Tana's right now!

me ann my camera said...

Developing an awareness of and gaining information about autism is such a beneficial step toward the understanding of this condition which affects so many. Great suggestion.

Mark said...

Hi Bobby,
Thanks for the visit , even if it took a while and several blogs later to get there.
Glad yo like the bees and hope you will find some of the other stuff interesting to.

Cheers Mark

Crayons said...

Hi Bobbie,
I love visiting your blog. There are so many delightful details that it reminds me of looking through my dear mom's jewelry box.

Thanks for the nod to Autism Awareness. It is something I know nothing about. Here's my chance to learn.

I also really like your comments about nature -- the Byron quote is wonderful.

Thank you for your kind words about my blog! You seem to understand the work/love that I put into it.