Monday, November 3, 2008

Thank You Lisa


Lisa has given me this beautiful award.


Lisa and I have been friends for a long time. She is quite a gal. She is fiercely loyal, honest, has a great sense of humor but is quick to anger if she feels that someone is being rude or dishonest or unkind to anyone or anything. We have many things in common, and she's great company. I enjoy both of her blogs, Ramblings of a Villas Girl, and Villas Girl Photos. She's turned into an excellent photographer in the past year. I am honored by her award.

This is what she tells me the award means:

To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means: "This blog invests and believes, the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us "close" - being close through proxy]. "They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate?"

Whoever did the English translation may not have been perfect, but the meaning is clear enough. It is a lovely award. And, as I told her, it has a beautiful little butterfly on it, and butterflies are my thing.

As Lisa knows, I rarely pass on awards these days. It's just too difficult to choose among my blogging friends, and I always end up regretting that I didn't include more people. I love you all.

Again, a heartfelt thank you, Lisa, and - May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.



3 comments:

storyteller said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved award ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

I have tears in my eyes. Thank you for your kind words. You do deserve this award my friend. Lisa

Kelly said...

Congratulations to You!! You are most deserving of this wonderful award!!