Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thematic Photographic #29 Part 2


This week's theme for Thematic Photographic is Quiet. I have published three photos on the theme already, but it intrigues me. I think that it is so appropriate to the season of Peace that I want to publish a few more. At least one of them has appeared before in my blog. I find them all so restful to look at.


First is a green frond with a couple of visitors who seem to be very still.



Next is a sunrise over Cape May Harbor.




And finally I return to one of my favorite spots in this world, at Leaming's Run Gardens.



For more quiet photos, see Carmi at Written Inc.

7 comments:

kenju said...

All very serene, Bobbie.

Merry Christmas!

Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

On my! Very fitting. Very peaceful and quiet. Lisa

Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Oh and I forgot. The snow adds to the peace and quiet. Lisa

Daryl said...

Serene indeed .. and I like the new color scheme AND the snow ...

:-Daryl

Kathie Brown said...

Wonderful peaceful scenes and so appropriate to the season. We could all use a little peace right now!

Sylvia K said...

Love your beautiful and serene photos! Thanks so much for sharing -- as always!

Margaret Cloud said...

This is a welcome change from all our snow. Very nice pictures.