Friday, February 27, 2009

Make a Note: Spring Came Today



Look! It's here! The crocuses that I planted years ago are blooming in Rita's yard!






Today was so warm! It went up to about 55 degrees, and this morning the sun wouldn't quit. Yes, I have to say it got cloudy and cooled off quickly this afternoon, but for a little while I could believe in spring again.

(They are predicting snow showers for Sunday.)




The budding daffodils are in my garden.









I feel like the audiance at Peter Pan. " If you believe....clap your hands."

I'm clapping!

11 comments:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

I hope your beautiful flowers are not given a false impression that spring is here.

Here, a cold snap can reappear, and all the poor plants, they lose all their flowers and the poor farmers lose their fruits.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that's SO encouraging - not to mention pretty!

Anonymous said...

Yay, it was 50 this morning here but now it's 15:(

Sylvia K said...

Oh, I love your photos of flowers today!! yeah! for the sun! we've had sun all day, only in the 40s but gorgeous. Predicting snow for next -- again, but today was heavenly! So glad you had some of the beauty, too!

Kay said...

Yae, Bobbie! I just love the euphoria of spring! My hyacinths were my first harbingers of spring in my garden. Your daffodils will be so pretty!

Dawn Fine said...

Yes I believe you have spring. Clap Clap

KG said...

Spring is coming! Just the miserable month of March left. And the best part? No more getting dark at 5:00!!! Hooray!!!

kenju said...

I just posted my crocuses, and today I saw that my daffodils have opened, so they're next to be photographed. I can't wait for spring!

Tillybud said...

I'm clapping too. I love the signs of spring. Pretty flowers!!!

Rosebud Collection said...

Just to see the grass..that is all I want..but to see flowers..oh my, I probably would be beside myself..
We are getting another bad storm..6 or more inches.

storyteller said...

These are lovely signs of Spring and I'm clapping my hands with you ;--)
Hugs and blessings,