Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just for Fun

My daughter tells me she is going to San Francisco to visit a friend this weekend. She also hopes that they will get to see the Bicycle Powered Music Festival while they are there. I'd never heard of this, but it sounds like fun. I went to their site, and I really like it.

If you'd like to investigate, it's at bicyclemusicfestival.com. You can click on various links there, including a couple of videos of performances. Just for fun.

Photo by Adam Aufdencamp

4 comments:

Deborah Godin said...

I'm definitely going to check that link out - I'm wondering if it's the same thing as that video on YouTube where the guy rides his bike past the bottles, but in case it isn't , take a look at this link, too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqOOTdc5gf4

Sylvia K said...

Hey, Bobbie, thanks for the link! I'll check it out! Does sound like fun.

Deborah Godin said...

Wow, that is really cool, love the music, really can't sit still when that's playing!! Thanks for the link!

Daryl said...

San Francisco is such a wonderful city ...