Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Think Green Thursday #8


Gina, aka The Pagan Sphinx, and Michelle, of Rambling Woods want us to Think Green Thursday. I think that's a terrific idea. Join in. Just show us your ideas of a way to Go Green, or contribute a photo you've taken.

I can't seem to stop tooning. My tired brain hasn't come up with anything very special to post about, but I do love to toon, so here's another one. Click on it to enlarge.



I said I couldn't think of anything special to post today, but there are a few other things. For one, I would refer you to my daughter's blog, Fetal Positions. She has posted several pictures of last weekend's camping trip into Big Sur territory in California. Just a small sampling of what Mother Nature is all about, and a plea to the governor not to close the State Parks.



And, just because I think it's such a great suggestion, may I add that last week, our blog friend, Paz, told us about biodegradable bags from poopbag.com, so you can also go green when cleaning up after your dog.



Oh, yes! And while I'm at it, HAPPY WORLD OCEANS DAY ! I think it was the 8th, but it's never too late to celebrate. Do visit Michelle for a wonderful post about our oceans.



This is becoming a little ridiculous. My "nothing" post keeps growing. There are just so many wonderful people and their wonderful nature blogs! I have just visited Tootie on Sanibel Island. Her posts about sea turtles are always interesting, and today she gives us so many beautiful pictures and even videos. It would be well worth your time to visit.

Isn't our world exciting!

12 comments:

Daryl said...

Wonderful Toons, Bobbie! And excellent blog reccos!

Guy D said...

Our world is very exciting, great post.

Cheers
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Anonymous said...

I like toons! Good work with the green backgraound :)

dianasfaria.com said...

yes our world is so exciting. I love your toons too Bobbie. Keep them coming!

amanda said...

The toon is very cool! I will check your daughters site, I love big Sur it is a fave of mine!

My think Green/nature notes is up!

Sylvia K said...

Love you toons! And we do have a wonderful and beautiful world, don't we? Your posts are always an inspiration, Bobbie!

Dianne said...

you're becoming a toon artist!

and all the blogs you mentioned are favorites of mine :)

Deborah Godin said...

Wonderful jpost, Bobbie! I loved the links and the toons, and of course, your way of looking at things! And I didn't know about World Oceans Day - that's great to know!!

Tootie said...

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog,Bobbie! I love your post about kindness. :-)

Rambling Woods said...

This is a great selection of posts for Think Green Bobbie..Thank you for contributing...
Michelle From Rambling Woods

RA said...

Very exciting green post and links! Great toons! Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful day :)

Kay said...

I wish I had more area to grow more plants.