Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday #23



Every Monday, Drowsey Monkey hosts Mellow Yellow for us. I love the color, and it is everywhere I look.

Several days ago I was driving the few miles from Cape May Court House to my home. I could not believe how much yellow I found along the way. These pictures are just a small sample.

The first thing that I noticed was a huge field of dandelions.


Then I saw a sign for an antique store.


There was a gas meter station.


Then one of my favorite nurseries.


More flowers along the road.


And a school bus was turning at one intersection.


My favorite was the little flag on my own mailbox, telling me I had mail waiting for me.

12 comments:

Nukke said...

Those mail boxes with yellow flag are a very good idea !!!!! We don't have those in Scandinavia :)

Rambling Woods said...

Bobbie..thank you so much for your supportive comments during my Mother's illness..I really appreciate it... Michelle

Nikki Dee said...

Wonderful yellow images!!

My mellow yellow

Pyzahn said...

So much yellow, so little time!

Sally in WA said...

Yellow is everywhere! Thanks for sharing these great snapshots!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

what a nice yellow collection. have a great week ahead! :)
My MellowYellow

Anonymous said...

Yes, when I started posting on MYM, I really started noticing a lot of yellow everywhere. I guess I just didn't pay attention to it all before.

The Explorer said...

nice story for yellow monday and of course it matches with nice photos.

Las Islas Filipinas World

yyam said...

Wow! When you make it a point to look our for a color, you do see it everywhere! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful collection of photos. Happy Monday!

Kay said...

The nice thing about this meme is that it really makes you notice your surroundings, doesn't it?

Carol said...

These are some great mellow yellow photos. It's amazing how we can see yellow everywhere. I like your flag photos also.

Unknown said...

It's amazing how much yellow there is in our world :-)

great collection of MYM photos ... especially that last one. What a cool idea..