Friday, October 2, 2009

Something Silly

Just a silly thing to try. Came to me in an email.


HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

I could not believe this. You have to try it! It is from an orthopedic surgeon. You will try it over and over, but you can't outsmart your right foot. It's pre-programmed in your brain.

1. Without anyone watching you (They'd think you're goofy) while sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. While doing this, draw the number 6 in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction. I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it!



12 comments:

pink dogwood said...

this is so frustrating - I tried it three time and foot changed direction each time!!!!!

storyteller said...

Ohmygosh ... who knew? It's certainly true for me ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sylvia K said...

Yep, you're right! foot changed directions every time! What a hoot!
Just what I needed this gray and rainy Friday!

Have a good weekend, Bobbie!

Sylvia

Deborah Godin said...

Seems to do the same on the left side, too! How curious - I wonder what ewvolutionary advantage that represents!

Daryl said...

This is a good one .. and it bound to make everyone giggle

karin said...

I'll have to ask Jung about this! I wonder if you do that pranic exercise where you touch your left ear with your right hand and your left ear with your right hand and bend down while inhaling and get back up exhaling which is supposed to balance the two sides of your brain, whether that would make a difference. I'll try it and get back to you.

Dianne said...

I started out by using my left foot LOL
it was downhill from there

Kay said...

I had to do this a TON of times before I could finally do it. It was such a weird experience.

karin said...

It doesn't help. I put the reference to the pranic exercise on my blog

Rambling Woods said...

It's true...lol... Michelle

Dawn Fine said...

LOL...i am cracking up..i tried it and each time my foot changed direction..then i had my husband do it..we were both cracking up..that is so funny..

Anonymous said...

LOL! I just tried it. You're right.

Paz