Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sky Watch Friday



Every week, on Sky Watch Friday, the team goes to work and plays host for us all. Thank you so much, Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy, Louise and Sylvia.

Please use the link to visit us and view beautiful photos of the sky from all parts of the world.

The last of this year's garden are the cosmos. I hope that my readers aren't tired of seeing my cosmos. I have shown them frequently this month. Here they are again, reaching for the sky, one photo on a lovely, clear day and the other with storm clouds gathering.





Do check out my Think Green Thursday post. It's a bit different this week.

13 comments:

Daryl said...

Oh those cosmos are just raising their heads to the sun in happiness!

Sylvia K said...

Oh, I love the those lovely flowers against the sky! What perfect shots! Beautiful colors!

Have a lovely weekend, Bobbie!

Sylvia

Carletta said...

Beautiful shots!
I love the contrast in the two shots. One is bright and cheery and one a little more mellow. :)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Bobbie: Beautiful capture of the flower climbing into the sky.

Anonymous said...

Cosmos has to be one of the prettiest flowers to photograh against the sky. Great shots.

Judy said...

Great photos! I love the way the flowers appear so high, when I know you had to get down on the ground in order to get the effect! Cosmos are simply beautiful flowers!!
I love the post at the end of the page where you show their shadows!!

Deborah Godin said...

Great pair of shots - would you like your cosmos with or without clouds?!

Lisa (Mountain Photog) said...

Nice pics, Bobbie! The angles from which you shot them make them look like blooming trees. :)

Leah Fry said...

I think they're lovely. Thanks for sharing.

SandyCarlson said...

Your cosmos are wonderful catchers of cosmic light.

Unknown said...

Nice photos, the flowers are lovely! Look fresh...

LauraHinNJ said...

I love the cosmos with the storm clouds!

Rambling Woods said...

I love the angles on your shots Bobbie and who could get tired of beautiful flowers....