Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where Did the Little Boy Go?

Kitty just posted more pictures on Flickr. I could not believe what I was seeing. I had commented to my family last time she posted pictures of Isaac, how. up until that point every picture of him looked so exactly like his mother at the same age, it was hard to tell who was which. A week or so later, every picture of him looked exactly like his father instead.



And now she has posted pictures after he had another haircut. I'm sure you remember, because so many of you commented on it, his very long, wavy, blond hair. The haircut he got a little while ago made him look very different, but still just like Kitty.



This time I think he looks like a completely different boy. And so much more grown up! No more grandbaby. I guess I have to get used to this.






Short hair or long, I don't think he will ever comb it. He's much too busy to bother with such things as that.
Maybe that's why he almost always wears a baseball cap.







Wow! He's almost five years old. Just four more months until his birthday.


Hmmmmm. Now that I look at it more closely, I guess he does still look like his mother. But his expressions are more and more like his father's. I guess that's pretty natural, isn't it?

8 comments:

Dianne said...

oh the time flies!!

I see it in Hope and it's only been 3 months

I love tousled hair, most girls do so he has nothing to worry about

Daryl said...

He's an adorable little boy and turning into a handsome young man

Kay said...

No matter which way he wears his hair, he has the face of an angel. And yes, he does look like his beautiful mother.

Sylvia K said...

Oh, what great photos, Bobbie! And he has grown up so much -- even since I've been visiting your blog! And Kay is right, regardless of how he wears his hair, whether it's combed or not, with or without a hat, he is so adorable, beautiful smile -- and yes, just like his lovely mother! You have every right to be proud and delighted with your lovely grandson!

Sylvia

kenju said...

What a cutie!! I definitely prefer the shorter hair on him.

dianasfaria.com said...

oh my gosh! he really did change! still cute as ever though.

Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

They grow so fast and change from one minute to the next. He does look a lot like Kitty, but I do see Mike in him too. He is a very handsome young man. Lisa

Lisa (Mountain Photog) said...

He's such a beautiful boy, Bobbie!