Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thanks

I just want to say thank you to Kathie of Sycamore Canyon. She was kind enough to give me the
Deborah Award, shown here. I do value Kathie's friendship and admire her beautiful blog very much. Her nature photos of her surroundings in Arizona are so lovely, and her descriptions of her walks on her bird watch outings make me feel I am there with her.


Kathie has said that this is a "no strings attached" award, for which I am very grateful. I have made so many blogging friends, and admire so many of them, I really cannot begin to choose among them any more to offer an award. I am constantly amazed at the talent represented by the many blogs I read each day, and feel truly blessed by the opportunity to have "met" so many wonderful people on line. Each of you is deserving of this award. Please take it, with my thanks.
.

6 comments:

Deborah Godin said...

Yes yes yes - your blog is truly inspiring, encourages thought, and often smiles and giggles, too. Congratulations Bobbie! And, what lovely design/art work - the oak leaf and acorn are gorgeous.

Sylvia K said...

Oh, yes! I can only echo everything that Deborah has written. Congratulations indeed! I feel so much the same about awards that I've received -- can't choose only a few from all the incredible bloggers that I've come to know, to enjoy, to be inspired by.

Have a great week!

Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award!

Paz

Rambling Woods said...

You deserved that award Bobbie and I haven't seen this one before..I have been pleased to call you a blogger friend... Michelle

karin said...

Yes, congratulations on your award. Now I have to find this Kathie because I've been to Sycamore Canyon

Daryl said...

Well deserved!